Here is June!
My bee balm has started blooming.
Love it.
My birthday!
Drew took the day off to play with me.
We went up to Hanging Rock and did a couple
of waterfall hikes.
I love that this beautiful place is so close.
Stopped at my fave gelato spot.
Then Dave & Busters--
lucky that my birthday was on a Wed this year!
Half price games! :)
I chose dinner at Village Tavern.
It's so yummy.
And Maxie B's cupcakes for dessert.
Presents!
What a thoughtful gift from Destiny--
Scrabble, edicion en espanol!
And my annual tickets to a BYU game from Drew--
this year will beat ECU. Hooray!
For Father's Day weekend, B flew home.
Yippee! Love having our boy home!
We stopped at a park on the way home from Raleigh
to do some birding.
And B train got a tick!!!
What the heck???
I don't think I've EVER got a tick here in NC.
Brunch at First Watch.
Caroline I did matching temporary tattoos.
I thought they were so cute.
Andrew was NOT a fan.
Temple night xo
And our fave ice cream shop afterward
I thought this was the PERFECT card for Drew!
Did an escape room while B was in town.
Made it out in 51:47. Not bad.
Yummy Father's Day dinner--
crab legs and steak and all the fixins.
These two were thrilled to share that big ol steak.
C and I were ready to devour all the sides.
Andrew loved this gift--
a Simpsons book called
Stupid TV Be More Funny
He had so many laugh out loud moments
while reading this. Ha!
Free birthday cookies from Crumbl for both of us
I got to babysit Kristin and Michael's twins!
Yay yay yay!
AND...I managed to get them both to sleep!
Felt like such an accomplishment.
Dinner at Cava with Jayne and Shelly--
always good to catch up!
Birding date at Price Park
The stake did a blood drive.
Caroline's first time donating blood!
All three of us participated.
Love finding ways to serve together.
World Refugee Day!
Got to spend some time with one of my favorite
NAI students--Veronique
Walk of flags, with Yoream carrying the
Cambodian flag.
There was a great turn out.
Also had fun hanging out with Boran.
Fun tennis at the Cardinal with Kelly P and friends.
Probably not the best idea after donating blood today! :0
I had a moment where I had to stop playing and drink some
Gatorade, but then I was fine and kept playing.
Tri-level match with Jax!
So fun!
But REALLY hot.
Bear and I took a day trip to the mountains for
some hiking, birding, and swimming.
Stopped at Trout Lake to look for some birds.
Such a beautiful setting.
Dipping her toes in the water.
We didn't find the bird we were looking for, but
I did get a new lifer--the Canada Warbler!
We had such a great little moment with this cutie.
Then we headed toward Blowing Rock
and did some hiking on the Glen Burney Trail.
Care Bear found a little swimming hole.
So relaxing!
Great way to spend a summer day!
Stopped at the Blowing Rock Art Museum.
This was an interesting exhibit.
Rocks!
I think someone made them all...
Felted yarn
Stopped for overpriced ice cream. ;)
And always love to stop at the
Blue Ridge Parkway Lookout.
Oh, how l love those rolling hills.
Date night at San Luis Mexican restaurant.
My awesome ministering sister,
Kim, brought me a bowl of
fresh peaches and flowers
from the farmer's market.
She's so thoughtful.
And the harvest from our little garden!
Love my fresh tomatoes!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment